Wendell Christian Church is inviting all our neighbors to join us for a gathering where we will unite our hearts and voices:
- To express our gratitude for Creation and all the living things that sustain and share our lives.
- To ask for guidance and help as we care for the earth and all living things entrusted to us as stewards.
- To ask for the blessing of the animals who share our lives, provide us joy, and serve us faithfully.
- No admission fee – We will talk up an offering to support Animal Rescue How to participate:
- We will supply cards for you to identify the animals you love and seek a memorial, blessing, or prayer for a challenge he/she is facing.
- You may bring your dog (on a leash) or cat, or other small animals (in a crate).
- You may also bring a picture of your animals to place on our board for memorial and blessing. (4”x6” or smaller)